Solutions What Are Water-Based Adhesives?
Water-based adhesives are formed using natural polymers like starch, dextrin, casein, natural rubber latex, and animal glue; or engineered polymers like polyvinyl acetates, acrylics, polyurethane dispersion, and polyvinyl alcohol. Water-based glue works when water in the adhesive evaporates or is absorbed by the substrate. APPLIED Adhesives has you covered with water-based polymers that have the right viscosity for application systems that extrude, spray, or roll.
Pacific ICE-TITE is a premium line of labeling adhesives designed for coated glass, plastics, and other coated containers including hard-to-adhere labels.
- Is ice-proof and has excellent wet-tack abilities, which reduces flagging and rework—and ultimately saves time and money
- Has a longer shelf life than other labeling products
- Produces higher yield with less downtime
- Runs on superior machining like high-speed rotary, direct-transfer, and picker equipment
The eco-friendly and low-maintenance Pacific BREAKAWAY adhesive system can help you to reduce plastic waste, reduce damage by stabilizing products during shipping, and increase overall safety.
- Have seen results that include 50% (or more) reduction in stretch wrap usage, and eliminating the need for corner boards and slip sheets
- Is made from FDA-approved formulas, non-toxic and eco friendly
- Requires minimal force to remove from the stack
- Works on most kraft, OPV, and UV coatings, plus plastic bags
- Leaves no residue, and when properly applied, does not harm package graphics or surfaces
- Uses affordable, low-maintenance application equipment
- Easily integrates on most palletizing lines