For more than 40 years, Pacific’s hot-melt, water-based, and palletizing adhesives have been top sellers in a wide range of markets, including labeling, packaging, paper converting, woodworking, and assembly.
Today, the Pacific brand is best known for two landmark products:
Pacific BREAKAWAY Palletizing Adhesive
Pacific BREAKAWAY Palletizing Adhesive is used to prevent goods from being damaged during shipping and reduce stretch-wrap use. Typically our customers see a 50% reduction in the amount of stretch-wrap they use, which leads to cost savings and a greener planet.
- Is made from FDA-approved formulas, non-toxic and eco friendly
- Requires minimal force to remove from the stack
- Works on most kraft, OPV, and UV coatings; plus plastic bags
- Leaves no residue, and when properly applied, does not harm package graphics or surfaces
- Uses affordable, low-maintenance application equipment
Pacific BREAKAWAY Palletizing Adhesive Flyer
Pacific ICE-TITE Labeling Adhesive
Pacific ICE-TITE Labeling Adhesive is specially designed for coated glass, other coated containers and hard-to-adhere labels.
- Is ice-proof and has excellent wet-tack abilities—reducing flagging and rework, saving time and money
- Has very stable viscosity properties that lead to longer shelf life than other labeling products
- Is available in multiple packaging options
- Produces higher yield with less downtime for clean up
- Runs on superior machining like high-speed rotary, direct-transfer, and picker equipment or labeling coated glass and treated plastic containers.
Pacific ICE-TITE Labeling Adhesive Flyer