We are seeking self-motivated, confident individuals with a history of over achievement. This position is a professional industrial business-to-business sales role. The role will focus on securing new accounts for the company, while maintaining an existing customer base in a specific geographic territory. Successful candidates will receive comprehensive training, full benefits, and a base salary with exceptional performance incentives.
Requirements: 4-year degree, history of personal achievement, strong work ethic, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, minimum of two years’ experience in sales.
Are you ready for a professional career in industrial business-to-business sales? Are you good at asking questions, listening and problem solving? Are you a self-motivated and confident individual? Are you committed to being the best at whatever you do? Will you do what it takes master new skills? Are you ready to start earning what you are worth?
If you honestly answered YES to the above – please apply – we’d love to meet you.
Territory Manager is primarily responsible for prospecting and selling to new clients (new business development). They’re also responsible for the retention and service of existing accounts. To ensure that our Territory Manager’s will provide value added technical solutions and services we require a strong consultative; technical sales skills to build strong and long-lasting relationships with current and prospective customers. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospect for and win new customers to increase the customer base
- Retain & grow sales/profitability with existing customers
- Use your creativity and “can do” attitude to solve customer’s problems and pain points
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactively assess and validate customer needs and goals on an ongoing basis
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at all levels within an account
- Use internet, trade shows, and company generated leads to source for new accounts
- Maintain high activity levels and review with management as required
- Develop and present sales proposals, aligned to customer needs and goals
- Create and maintain detailed customer plans with existing and prospective key accounts that are critical to achieving territory revenue and profit margin goals
- Maintain high levels of professional internal and external communication
- Represent the company in a professional manner including abiding to regulations, company policies, and procedures
- Exemplify strong cross functional collaboration with other Applied Product Teams (Marketing, Purchasing, Customer Service)
- Some overnight travel required, depending upon specific territory needs
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, company car program, excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Life, and Disability) and 401(k). Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.