Regional Sales Director (Midwest)
Regional Sales Director
We are a national company with over 40 years of experience in providing adhesive solutions to manufacturers of consumer products. Our continued success and growth has been built on the quality of our team to customize solutions that offer our clients operational efficiencies, product integrity, and protect customers’ brands. We’ve secured partnerships with the largest adhesives and OEM manufacturers in North America to provide best in class products and application options. We are the industry leading channel partner in markets we serve.
Our leadership team is looking for a highly motivated, results driven Regional Sales Director to join our growing organization and lead our sales team in the mid-west United States. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing, and developing a team of eight professional territory managers, and initiating and executing sales activities to ensure sales goals and profitability are met at both existing base and for new account acquisition.
- Hires, trains, and continually develops territory managers
- Executes company sales strategy and plans
- Measures and manages sales performance
- Enables direct reports to be successful by providing tools, resources, coaching, and recognizing contributions to the organization
- Defines territories
- Manages expenses
- Communicates expectations
- Plans, organizes, and manages time in the field
- Is responsible for modeling the Applied values and creating relationships that foster open dialogue and trust
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably business or technical degree
- 8 + years industrial sales experience
- 4+ years in leadership sales position
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Relationship and team building expertise
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision making and organizational skills
- Demonstrated value-added selling skills and process orientation
- Open to change
- Must live in mid-west
We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus incentives, company car program, excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Life, and Disability) and 401(k). Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.