Senior Financial Analyst – Sales/Marketing (Remote)
Senior Financial Analyst - Sales/Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst to be part of a high-growth organization. The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for sales reporting, KPI tracking, building sales budgets and forecasts, and carrying out other ad-hoc and forward-looking analysis. A successful candidate has a track record of success in building and improving processes, analyzing complex data sets and presenting them in easily digestible formats, and taking initiative for continuous improvement efforts. The Sr. Financial Analyst will work closely with their manager, sales and marketing teams and other subject matter experts supporting all departments in their efforts to better understand financial impact and KPIs.
- Prepare sales budgets, forecasts, and analysis
- Perform variance analysis for all sales and profitability, ability to identify key drivers
- Provide analytical support to sales and marketing teams
- Track KPIs and perform variance analysis
- Manage projects in collaboration with functional leaders
- Participate in the integration process for Sales and Marketing including the data migration into APPLIED’s ERP and CRM systems
- Assist in consolidating acquisition sales data into the month-end sales reporting construct
- Develop and improve sales reporting processes increasing efficiency and reducing time to dissemination
- Weekly Flash Sales reporting
- Build monthly reporting structure for Territory Managers and marketing to increase visibility to performance and ROI throughout the year
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years business analytics / financial analysis experience
- BA/BS in finance, data analytics, or related field
- Ability to independently prioritize and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Problem solving via well organized, process and data driven, logical thought-process
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office proficiency (primarily Excel)
- Previous experience supporting a dynamic sales and marketing team
- Experience with acquisition integration activities, specifically from a reporting perspective
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.