Customer Experience Representative (Remote)
Customer Experience Representative
Applied Products is looking for a talented, enthusiastic candidate to help maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction in every aspect of our business. We are a company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth. As a Customer Experience Representative, you will be a pivotal part of supporting Applied Products clients through providing clerical, administrative, and customer service support. You will also act as a resource to the outside sales team to assist with business development of their territories to maximize opportunities and generate activity with customers.
- Interaction with customers, suppliers, and sales representatives to provide information in response to inquiries about Applied Products’ products and services.
- Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests, including but not limited to order entry, pricing, providing availability, returns and work orders.
- Utilize telephone calling, emailing, and internet to identify and act upon selling opportunities using excellent verbal and written communication.
- Research archives to identify customers’ parts needs.
- Contact new clients after they have placed an order on the company website.
- Update and verify information in the company database on a consistent basis with pertinent information.
- Data entry into Inventory Management System with a high level of detail.
- Handling quality concerns with customers.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education –Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
Problem-Solving/Trouble Shooting –Well organized, process and data driven, logical thought-process, the ability to make decisions and act on them.
Communication –Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills, including a strong phone presence, listening, and presentation skills with the ability to influence via phone.
Interpersonal – Ability to manage Applied Products larger and key accounts, sell at all levels within an organization, build and manage relationships, and demonstrate resilience and ability to handle difficult situations with a positive “can do” attitude. Also, have proven experience & ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Technology –Strong computer skills with ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently, proficient keyboard abilities, MS Office, Windows O/S and CRM Software.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use independent judgment.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays personal and business integrity.
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings.
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.
- 2+ years customer service experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.