SolutionsPacific ICE-TITE Labeling Adhesive
Pacific ICE-TITE is a premium line of labeling adhesives designed for coated glass, plastics, and other coated containers including hard-to-adhere labels.
LOCK YOUR LABELS
- Is ice-proof and has excellent wet-tack abilities—reducing flagging and rework, saving time and money
- Has very stable viscosity properties that lead to longer shelf life than other labeling products
- Is available in multiple packaging options
- Produces higher yield with less downtime for clean up
- Runs on superior machining like high-speed rotary, direct-transfer, and picker equipment or labeling coated glass and treated plastic containers
Your Product Deserves an Industry Leading Label Adhesive
HIGH WET TACK
Aggressive bonding, fast fiber tear, and eliminate flagging to protect your brand.
Run on high-speed rotary, direct transfer, or picker equipment.
High-performance, consistent, and eliminates climbing on application rollers.
Bond difficult labels to coated glass, PET, plastic and cold, wet bottles.
Increase mileage and reduce downtime for clean up, lowering overall costs.
Industry-leading ice water resistance up to 14 days that great brands trust and love.