Hose Technician – Adhezion (Winder, GA)
Hose Technician – Adhezion
Location: Winder, GA
Do you think glue is cool and looking to build a career with a leading custom adhesive solutions provider? If so, let’s stick together!
When you join our team, you become part of the most fascinating industry nobody ever thinks about. Adhesives are everywhere. Most of the products you buy – and the packages they come in – are made with glues, sealants, and other adhesives.
Our people, and their relentless commitment to our customers, are at the heart of what we do and key to our success. At APPLIED Adhesives, we are dedicated to continuing to build an equitable and inclusive culture together.
We are seeking a Hose Technician to support our fluid dispensing equipment business. Adhezion is our trusted brand of adhesives, sealants, and dispense equipment in the automotive industry. This role will assemble quality products with the highest degree of accuracy to maintain compliance with company standards.
- Work with team lead/supervisor to ensure all deliverables are met related to quality, quantity, goals, inventory targets, and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
- Monitor and track inventory of all parts used
- Adhere to all quality assurance testing and procedures to maintain compliance with company standards
- Serialize all finished products, if required, and package for inventory in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner
- Perform soldering, hammering, crimping, tightening and other functions necessary to assemble products as required
- Lead by example as a team player and technical expert, carrying out company policy
- Maintain a clean and safe work area to ensure efficiency
- Cross-train into other departments to expand knowledge and development
- Perform various tasks to aid daily operations as reasonable given
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of recent experience in assembly preferred, but not necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use independent judgement.
- Displays personal and business integrity.
- Ability to handle objects weighing up to 25 lbs and on occasion may be expected to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Availability to work weekends and/or evenings.
- High school degree or equivalent
APPLIED Adhesives, founded in 1971, is a premier adhesive solutions provider for the packaging, paper converting, graphic arts, bottle labeling, product assembly, and automotive industries. The company is a value-added distributor of hot melt, water-based, and reactive adhesives as well as dispensing equipment. APPLIED Adhesives serves as a critical supply chain partner to leading adhesive manufacturers and formulators by offering reach and high service levels to an expansive customer base.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.