We are seeking a motivated, hard-working self-starter leader to join our Customer Experience team for a US-based company that has experienced rapid growth and will continue to grow at a similar rate for the foreseeable future.
Customer Experience Manager – Remote
Customer Experience Manager - Remote
The Customer Experience Manager will work independently and collaboratively with the Director of Customer Experience to ensure first-rate service to APPLIED’s customers and potential customers. Delivering superior customer value is essential to our well-being. The Customer Experience Manager will create value through the development/maintenance of a customer-centered culture, leadership, coaching, training, creating metrics, performance reports, and developing processes to maximize both internal and external customer experiences.
- Training & Coaching – 50%
- Lead the onboarding and training of new team members
- Lead training sessions with the team
- Develops process training sessions
- Support continuous improvement initiatives – 20%
- Manage assigned Key Accounts for our largest customers – 10%
- Customer complaint tracking -10%
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned – 10%
- Provide leadership and coaching to our customer Experience team with continuous learning and development.
- Support our newest team members with an organized training plan and ongoing training initiatives.
- Exceed Customer expectations through proactive communication, determining unmet needs and providing uninterrupted service
- Participate and lead key business initiatives which support business growth, including the management of strategic key accounts
- Troubleshoot issues, process customer complaints and escalate issues with solution options
- Foster a team environment for continuous learning and personal growth
- Assist the Director of Customer Experience by compiling monthly team metrics, tracking complaints, and develop and update processes and procedures as needed
- Be a key advocate to achieve and exceed annual growth objectives
- Education: BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience)
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Problem-Solving/Trouble Shooting – Well organized, process and data driven, logical thought-process, the ability to make decisions and act on them
- Communication – Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills, including a strong phone presence, listening, and presentation skills with the ability to influence via phone
- Interpersonal – Ability to manage a large group of accounts, sell at all levels within an organization, build and manage relationships, and demonstrate resilience and ability to handle difficult situations with a positive “can do” attitude. Also, have a proven experience & ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Selling – Knowledge and practice of customer-focused selling processes, and negotiation skills
- Technology – Strong computer skills with ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently, proficient keyboard abilities, MS Office, Salesforce, and ERP System.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.