Operations Analyst (Remote)
We are seeking a motivated, hard-working self-starter to join our Regulatory Team. The Operations Analyst is a key member of the team supporting data management, and problem solving. This person is detailed orientated, proficient in multitasking, adept at learning computer technologies and software, possess efficient organizational skills, and demonstrates a level of resilience when priorities shift. We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, and full benefits; Health, Dental, Life, Disability and 401(k).
About the company:
We are a US company with over 45 years of experience in providing adhesive solutions to manufacturers of consumer and industrial products in North America. Our continued success and growth have been built on the quality of our staff to provide solutions that offer our clients operational efficiencies, product integrity, and protection of our customers’ brands. In addition to our own manufacturing capabilities, we have secured partnerships with the top adhesives manufacturers in North America to provide best-in-class products and application options.
- Enter purchase order receipts for designated warehouses into operating system
- Monthly inventory reconciliation for our outside warehouses
- Resolve product and lot discrepancies
- Maintain certificate of analysis and certificate of conformance documents
- Assist with processing carrier freight claims for damages/losses and provide follow-up on claim status
- Approve outside warehouse logistic invoices
- Support the Operations team on special projects, initiatives, and other needs as defined
- Perform ongoing data entry and updates in operating system and other databases
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: BS Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Problem-Solving/Trouble Shooting – Well organized, process and data driven, logical thought-process, the ability to make decisions and act on them, solid analytical skills, requires a strong initiative, proactive nature, and a sense of urgency
- Taking Initiative – Having the motivation to accomplish tasks on your own. Show that you are ready, able, and willing to get things done without being asked.
- Communication – Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Results-Oriented – Demonstrate the ability to focus and make things happen no matter the challenges or roadblocks.
- Team Player – Show a willingness to collaborate with others to execute work assignments and accomplish
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.