APPLIED Adhesives Named Exclusive North American Distributor of Graco® InvisiPac® HM10
New System Offers Improved Profitability, Reliability, and Safety to End-of-Line Packaging
MINNETONKA, Minn., [August 24, 2023] – APPLIED Adhesives, a premier custom adhesive solutions provider in North America, today announced that it has partnered with Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, to exclusively distribute the InvisiPac® HM10 in North America. With a 10 pound (4.5 kilogram) per hour hot melt rate, the hot melt adhesive dispense system brings improved profitability, reliability, and safety to end-of-line packaging.
“We are pleased to partner with Graco to be the exclusive distributor of the HM10, the newest adhesive dispensing system in the InvisiPac portfolio,” said John Feriancek, President and CEO, APPLIED Adhesives. “This technology supports APPLIED’s goal to provide innovative solutions designed to optimize adhesive usage and improve customer satisfaction.”
Similar to the InvisiPac HM25c and HM50, the HM10:
- takes only 10 minutes to start up, speeding up productivity while conserving energy and reducing waste
- improves workplace safety because there are no hot tanks or heated components
- eliminates charring and thermal shock by operating on a first-in first-out (FIFO) principle that keeps hot melt adhesive at the required temperature and viscosity as it moves to the point of dispense
The InvisiPac HM10 also:
- gives packaging line operators and maintenance technicians easy visibility and control of adhesive usage through an intuitive touchscreen
- saves space at the end of any packaging line because its on-board hopper stores 20 lbs. of hot melt pellets within the unit
- makes it easy to fill and keep track of the pellet level through a clear lid
“We provided Graco input and feedback during product development to ensure the InvisiPac HM10 would meet the needs of our customers,” said Feriancek. “This makes APPLIED uniquely qualified to install, service, and support HM10 customers throughout North America.”
To learn more about InvisiPac HM10, click here.
About APPLIED Adhesives
APPLIED Adhesives, founded in 1971, is a premier custom adhesive solutions provider in North America. Our experts source the adhesives, equipment, and parts you need while providing maintenance services that help you run at optimum efficiency. APPLIED offers customized solutions with a cost-in-use approach that saves you time and money. For more information, please visit appliedadhesives.com.
APPLIED Adhesives Media Contact:
Vice President of Marketing