SolutionsCleaners & Lubricants
Regular preventative maintenance is essential to keeping equipment at peak performance, and productivity as high as possible. Most downtime can be avoided by preventative maintenance, which saves money, and creates more uptime and less need for replacement of costly equipment and parts. Cleaners and lubricants are designed and formulated for use in manufacturing and industrial environments. From heavy-duty industrial lubricants to general-purpose cleaners, APPLIED satisfies the most demanding maintenance requirements in your facility.
APPLIED Adhesives recommends all hot-melt systems be cleaned and purged every 3-6 months, or each time a customer switches from one type of adhesive to another. Periodic cleaning helps maintain the integrity of the hot-melt equipment and enable the hot-melt to perform at it’s peak potential.
This type of consistent preventative maintenance will:
- Maximize Efficiency – Over time normal wear and tear creates reduced efficiencies such as restricted hot-melt flow and inaccurate bead placement.
- Increase Machine Life – Regular cleaning extends the life of equipment by reducing slow pump stroke, nozzle clogs and premature hose failures.
- Minimize Down Time – Helps avoid contamination that results in plugged nozzles and charring pots.
- Save Time – Preventative maintenance takes less time and money than emergency troubleshooting and repairs.
- Produce Long-Term Savings – Reduces maintenance and unscheduled shutdowns.
- Safety – Maintaining peak performance helps avoid emergency maintenance calls which can cause hurried, unsafe repair situations.
ASURE® Dissolv-X is a cold cleaning agent based on natural resources. This formula is 100% biodegradable containing no chlorinated or halogenated solvents with a pleasant citrus aroma. Used as a general cleaning of machine surfaces, adhesive application units and machine parts, specifically to remove residual adhesive and heavy grease. Use ASURE® Dissolv-X to clean clogged hot-melt nozzles and tools.
ASURE® Dissolv-X is classified by the FDA as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe). As with any organic cleaner, gloves should be worn to protect against skin dryness and irritation.
ASURE® SAF-T Purge 200 is a non-hazardous, organic, non toxic, hot melt purge liquid that attacks the charred contaminants and hot-melt in your tank. It thoroughly cleans your system of char and gel, dissolves the charred adhesive, prevents clogged nozzles, and slows equipment failure. It is organic, solvent-free and an outstanding choice for cleaning your hot-melt equipment. Regular cleaning of your hot-melt equipment with ASURE® SAF-T Purge 200 will add years to the life of your hot-melt equipment, hoses, modules and heads.
Application: Cleaning agent for EVA, Polyolefin, acrylic, and rubber base adhesives.